This variant is currently sold out
Crispy oat and flaxseed crumbed fishcakes, loaded with salmon, haddock and mackerel - with extra veg smuggled in for good measure.
Appetites vary of course, but as a guide
Two fishcakes serve 1 adults or 2 children
Four fishcakes serve 2 adults or 4 children
Oven - Remove the sleeve and film and place on a tray. Cook from frozen at 180°C/gas mark 4 for 35 mins. Relax, wait for the timer, serve up and feast!
Not suitable for microwave cooking.
Ingredient list :-
Oatcakes (Gluten Free), Eggs, Wild salmon (Fish), Gluten free flour, Haddock (Fish), Sweet potatoes, Mackerel (Fish), Potatoes, Broccoli, Peas, Flaxseed, Spring onions
* Allergens listed in bold
Top 3 nutrients :-
- Omega 3 supports brain development, improves focus and helps to reduce anxiety
- Vitamins B3 for a healthy nervous system and normal psychological function
- Vitamin D aids calcium absorption for healthy bones & contributes to the normal function of the immune system
1. Designed by a nutritionist, homemade by chefs
2. Packed with a minimum of 5 veg or fruit