Terms and Conditions
The supplier of your order is EIGHT Food, registered address: Unit 1 Heliport Industrial Estate, Lombard Road, Battersea, SW11 3SS (company registration 11617586)
To contact Eight: email@example.com
- When referring to you or your we mean the user of the website and buyer of the goods.
- On sending email of confirmation of your order by email, by us, to the address given, whether or not it is received, binds the contract between us.
- Previously registered users do not qualify for new or introductory Eight offers.
- Only one discount code may be redeemed per order, they cannot be reproduced or copied at any time. We reserve the right to terminate or modify any discounts at anytime and without notice.
- Please check the expiry date on your voucher – as they have a time limit.
- At the time of placing your order – you must pay in full for the goods and any applicable delivery.
- Prices and availability of products are subject to change without notice. We will honor any prices as published at the time of placing your order.
- Your payment card will only be charged for items dispatched to you.
- Our minimum order level is £10 with free delivery for any order over £35 in England and Wales.
- If shortages of a product means that the total price of dispatched goods is less than the delivery threshold we will honor the original delivery charge.
- Prices of goods do not include delivery charge.
- We may correct an error that may appear on the website or withdraw a product without incurring liability.
- All products are exclusive of VAT – unless otherwise stated
- Our products are made in a kitchen with stores and handles nuts and other potential allergens. All products are clearly labeled stating what allergens are present in the ingredients list. It is a customers responsibility to check the ingredients to check for any allergens they are avoiding. If in any doubt, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
- You accept responsibility for:
- Confidentially and maintenance of your personal account information and password
- All activities which occur under your account and password
- We shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage as a failure by you to protect your password or account details.
- We reserve the right to refuse access to the website, terminate personal accounts, amend and remove content and cancel orders (at no cost to you).
SUBSCRIPTION AND DELIVERY
- On submitting your order, you have formed a contract with Eight, if you wish to change or cancel your order you must email us on email@example.com two days prior to dispatch. Any changes after this time will not be accepted.
- We will aim to send your order by next day delivery, we will send an email with confirmation of your delivery day. If you wish to change your delivery day, you must email us firstname.lastname@example.org when booking your order. Any changes after this will not be accepted
- Your repeat subscription will be delivered on the same day of the week your first order was received. I.E – if your delivery was received on a Monday it will be delivered on the same day of the week for your next repeat subscription order. If you wish to change this, please contact us via email@example.com two working days before your delivery is due. Any changes after this time may not be accepted for your next scheduled delivery.
- We cannot accept liability for any losses you incur due to delay in delivery by circumstances outside of our control (including loss of earnings) or for compensation for the perceived inconvenience that may be suffered due to the delay.
- Delivery will be sent to the address that you have supplied on completing your order with us. If you do not take delivery of the products or supply inadequate delivery instructions, we may cancel your order and you would not be eligible for a refund of the costs of goods.
- Delivery times are not guaranteed by us.
- If you wish to have a Saturday delivery - please contact us directly and we will organise this for you – there is a £15 extra charge for Saturday deliveries.
- If you wish to change, amend or cancel your order or subscription please email firstname.lastname@example.org. These changes are to be made two working days before your delivery day. Any changes made after this date may not be accepted.
- We use an independent third party delivery service, and have chosen them for their speed and care in handling frozen products, we can not be held responsible for factors out of our control after pick up from our premises.
- If you are not happy with any items, please photograph the product and contact us at email@example.com within 14 days of purchase of your items. It is at Eight Food Company to issue any refund for items.